[users at i-scream] libstatgrab port to Windows?

Tim Bishop tim at bishnet.net
Wed Apr 23 11:51:42 BST 2014

Hi Anderson,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 06:39:32PM -0300, Anderson Carlos Trindade wrote:
> Is there any plan to port libstatgrab to Windows environment?

We're not working on it at the moment. There was some initial code put
in a long time ago, but I don't expect it's in that good a state now.

A search on GitHub shows the folk at Boundary have forked libstatgrab
and done some work on it, but I don't know what the status is, or
whether they have plans to submit that back to us:

https://github.com/boundary/libstatgrab

Tim.

--
Tim Bishop