[users at i-scream] libstatgrab on AIX: data mismatch between saidar and topas

Jens Rehsack rehsack at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:10:38 BST 2016

Hi Anderson,

No, this is not correct. The LPAR technology allows (and prefers) dedicated Resources per partition, for shared resources WPAR's are recommended. I never tried, but assume that shared resources for LPAR mean minimum and maximum of resources can be reserved on demand.

The difference you see has nothing to do with physical machine view vs. partition / logical view.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet