[users at i-scream] new release of libstatgrab?

Jens Rehsack rehsack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:52:11 BST 2018

> Am 25.08.2018 um 18:25 schrieb Anderson Carlos Trindade <anderson.trindade at optimode.com.br>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I can see libstatgrab have some issues fixed after the last published release 0.91.
>
> Any plans to pack and deploy a new release?

Hi Anderson Carlos,

we had a short chat in IRC and it seems reasonable to do a new release this
year (even if just an RC, depending how quick we get open issues fixed we
would want being in there ...).

Personally I'd love to have it out to create appropriate packages for
OpenEmbedded instead having them in my private playground.

Please keep bugging when you didn't get satisfying updates until mid of Oct.

Cheers
Jens Rehsack - rehsack at gmail.com