[users at i-scream] Another one who wants AIX support

Jens Rehsack rehsack at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:46:34 BST 2010

Hi all,

to my request, Tim Bishop told me, that on the list was
another guy who want's to work on AIX support. Before
I double effort, are there any news?

Otherwise I would start implementing some stats using
documented calls from nmon as described here:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/WikiPtype/ryo

I can't access to the cvs repository from the office (firewall
allows only http and https traffic), but I need to have a clean
point to start. I would "mirror" the repository from my home
pc and import it into a svn repo here, adding the metrics
and submit the diff back in a few days.

I don't see a good chance to synchronize in the meantime,
except a public svn or git repo (http accessible) would be
available.

Best regards,
Jens