[users at i-scream] New Snaphot of libstatgrab changes available

Jens Rehsack rehsack at googlemail.com
Fri May 6 11:25:40 BST 2011

Hi,

even if it's slightly frustrating getting neither feedback nor
to http://www.netbsd.org/~sno/smart-snmpd/.
I tried to document at least all changes I made so far. Open points:
Fixing NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and MacOS X (Darwin).
I tend to leave Windows-fixes for the next version :)

I couldn't excessive test on HP-UX, because our build/test machines
are partially broken and we get no resources to fix them. Probably
Merijn could give it a shot?

Thanks in advance, best regards and happy weekend,
Jens