[users at i-scream] New Snaphot of libstatgrab changes available

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at sigpipe.cz
Mon May 9 12:14:04 BST 2011

# rehsack at googlemail.com / 2011-05-06 12:25:40 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> even if it's slightly frustrating getting neither feedback nor
> to http://www.netbsd.org/~sno/smart-snmpd/.
> I tried to document at least all changes I made so far. Open points:
> Fixing NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and MacOS X (Darwin).
> I tend to leave Windows-fixes for the next version :)
>
> I couldn't excessive test on HP-UX [...]

what kind of feedback are you asking for?  my area of interest is
FreeBSD 8, RHEL 5, Windows (2003 Server, 7) or newer.  as far as i could
tell from your emails, your code doesn't compile yet on either of these
systems.

i cannot speak for others, but a public repository at github instead of
the occasional tarball would make me more inclined to take a look, and
perhaps even submit a patch.

--
roman