[users at i-scream] Cannot read file system stats

Tim Bishop tim at bishnet.net
Thu Feb 7 10:28:30 GMT 2013

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 09:33:50AM +0100, Patrick Nowak wrote:
> as I said before, it works with the newest version from the repo.
> Unfortunately the requirement is to use the version provided by Ubuntu
> 12.04 ( 0.17-0ubuntu1) or even 10.04 (0.16-0.1).
> Can anybody tell me what changed between this versions and is there a
> way to get this working with the older version?

I expect it's the filesystem type. Are the ones it's not seeing ext4? A
good way to test is to use the statgrab command:

statgrab fs.

I suspect with the provided Ubuntu version it doesn't show them, but
with the newest one it does.

There's no workaround I'm afraid. The list of filesystems is burnt in to
the library in the older versions.

Tim.

--
Tim Bishop